The King of Attolia

The King of Attolia (The Queen's Thief, #3) - Megan Whalen Turner

Again, 500 paragraphs aren't enough space to praise this book. Again, if I'm not reading it, then I'm contemplating the idea of reading it. Again, I never, ever get tired of revisiting these pages. Again, once I'm finished with this book, I always want to just turn and restart it. I read it 3 times in one week, once.

Understand, I'm a quiet reader. I don't laugh or cry or shout when I'm reading, except for very, very special occasions. I was furious when I finished The Lord of the Rings. I cried when Dumbledore died. But only once! I reread the things later, and I'm expecting it, so it never happens again.

Queen's thief isn't like that. Every time I read it, I end up chuckling, smirking in appreciation of Gen's antics, or just generally grinning like an idiot. I know most of the book by heart, but every.....single.....time, it still happens.

These books never get old. I can't describe how perfect they are. If anyone should be granted immortality, it's Megan Whalen Turner, so that she can continue writing books like this forever.

Source: http://breakraven.booklikes.com/post/221084/the-king-of-attolia