SPOILER ALERT!

Fullmetal Alchemist, Vol 21

Fullmetal Alchemist, Vol. 21 - Hiromu Arakawa

This series is pure awesomeness incarnate, and this volume is a perfect example of it. A few points:

Eddie is still my favorite character, but man, there are a lot of characters who should be my favorite. Riza, Roy, Ling, and Greed, are probably the closest to the front - I cannot describe how perfect and amazing they are. But then there are probably twenty more characters, both good guys and bad guys, who should be my favorite. And they aren't, and I really hate that. Why can I only have one in the top slot? It's not fair!

Oh, there was a panel in here where Eddie and Winry were facing each other, and he was taller. I'm positive he was a lot shorter than her when the series began. It made me notice how much older he looks now, and it's kind of weird - I miss the younger-looking (and younger-acting) Eddie, but he's still himself and he's still perfect and awesome either way, so I don't care how different it is.

And hey, Lan Fan is finally back! Yay! Now if Mei would come back and Hohenheim would die painfully, everything would be perfect.

Selim is the creepiest kid ever. Ever. I'm sorry, but really he is. He just looks so blank and cute and innocent and totally emotionless while he's ripping people to shreds. It's unreal.

Source: http://breakraven.booklikes.com/post/460914/fullmetal-alchemist-vol-21