Fullmetal Alchemist, Vol. 15 - Hiromu Arakawa This volume belonged mostly to Scar and Roy, I think. That's by no means a bad thing, since they're two of my favorite characters. And Hughes was in it again! Gosh, he's an awesome character. I'm so furious right now that he had to die early.

I really, really hate the military - it needs to be said. How did Riza, Roy, Armstrong and the rest even end up working for these sadistic losers? (Kimbley, I can see. He fits them. He's another awesome character, by the way. Seriously evil and twisted. Does swallowing a Philosopher's Stone have a different effect than mixing it with your blood? The effect can't be good, whatever it is...not that Kimbley was good before he did that, or anything.)

I'm missing Al, though. I hope he comes back in the next volume. Crossing my fingers.

I seem to have reached the point in this series where I have to use ten spoiler tags per review. Grrr. But anyway, the Ishvalans are strict, stupid and crazy, but I'm on their side. I'd be on ANYONE'S side except the military's.

The military...is racist, by the way. That's probably part of why I hate them so much. (Some military characters aren't, though. Sorry guys - I'm not targeting you.)