Karneval, Vol 5

Karneval 05 - Touya Mikanagi

Not as much action in this volume, maybe, but I honestly don't care - the characters are all so perfect. Yogi is sweet and adorable, Nai is the absolute cutest thing, Hirato is amazing beyond belief, Akari is perfect, Gareki is wonderful, Tsukumo is just such a precious darling......

I even like Yanari, and I didn't think that I would. I'm so glad that Nai has another friend - and that Yogi has another little one to dote on. That last scene when Yanari was crying was too adorable. I don't know why I didn't used to like Yogi, because he's too adorable, okay? He loves kids so much. He treats them like they're precious jewels. He loves everybody, actually, and he wants to save everybody. The poor thing.

Oh, and Gareki is just too cute while he's sleeping.

I hope the next volume has more Tsukumo in it, though, because I missed her here. She's always so quiet, you can almost forget that she's even there. But I love her to pieces, and I don't like seeing her neglected.

Another amazing 5-star volume, it looks like. I'll shut up now, since this is supposed to be a review and not a fangirling rant. Apologies.